Terms and Conditions
Effective Date of Terms and Conditions: January 1, 2016
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Bill Slasher’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Bill Slasher’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Bill Slasher at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Bill Slasher’s web site are provided “as is”. Bill Slasher makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Bill Slasher does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Bill Slasher or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Bill Slasher’s Internet site, even if Bill Slasher or a Bill Slasher authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. BILLING INFORMATION
By submitting billing and personal information to Bill Slasher, you are declaring that you are either the account holder or an authorized agent of the account holder. You are also warranting that all information provided to Bill Slasher is truthful and accurate. All of this information will be treated confidentially and will not be used for anything other than negotiations.
6. BILL SLASHER AUTHORIZATION
By submitting your information, you are authorizing Bill Slasher to negotiate with your service providers on your behalf.
7. PRICING AND BILLING
There is no cost if Bill Slasher is unable to save you money. If Bill Slasher is able to save you money then you agree to pay a fee of 40% of the savings as a lump sum payment.
The savings period is capped at two years (i.e. if the savings are a 12 month promotion then you are only charged for 12 months of savings and if the savings are for a 24 month or indefinite period then you will be charged for 24 months of savings). If we save you $2000, our fee would be $800.
All payments will be handled through PayPal invoices which will be emailed to you after your savings are secured. If you change or cancel service during the 12 month savings period then notify us by email and we will refund you the unsaved savings.
Payment is due within 14 business days of the invoice date. Failure to make timely payment may result in additional late fees of twenty-five dollars per month or the acceleration of the remainder of any outstanding invoice balance.
If the savings shown on the invoice are not accurate, you must notify Bill Slasher within 30 days of receiving your Bill Slasher invoice. We will investigate with the service provider and attempt to rectify any mistake. If the mistake cannot be rectified, we will adjust your invoice accordingly.
We reserve the right to turn delinquent accounts over to collection agencies and/or report overdue balances to credit bureaus, including Experian, TransUnion and Equifax. If we must engage a collection agency or report your debt to credit bureau(s), we may charge a processing fee of $25 or more, subject to the maximum allowed by law.
8. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Bill Slasher’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Bill Slasher does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Bill Slasher may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Bill Slasher does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Bill Slasher has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Bill Slasher of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any discount or promotional code is limited to one per customer and cannot be combined with other offers. This excludes additional discounts that may be advertised specifically at the time of billing statement.
- When determining what qualifies as being an “unsuccessful” negotiation to determine the eligibility to receive the gift card, we are collectively analyzing the negotiations on all of your bills which were submitted to BillSlasher during one negotiation period, and not each bill separately. “One negotiation period” is defined as the time it takes to finish negotiating all of your outstanding bills. If an additional bill is submitted during a current negotiation period, then this bill is added to your existing negotiation period, which may result in extending the period.
- If you negotiated your rate down with your service provider within the last 31 days of when you submitted your bill to BillSlasher or if the bill is less than two years old, then this bill would not qualify for the gift card promotion.
- You have to be willing to extend your contract in order to be eligible for the gift card promotion.
- If you are planning to terminate services with your existing service provider within the next 12 months and as a result BillSlasher does not to negotiate your bill, then this circumstance would not qualify for the gift card.
- BillSlasher limits the gift card promotion to the following categories of bills: TV, internet, phone, satellite radio, alarm & security, and home automation.
- Any savings earned through a negotiation, no matter how small, would be considered a successful negotiation. Therefore, savings earned under the gift card amount are not eligible for the gift card.
- This promotion only applies to new clients with bills that fall under the categories previously mentioned.
- This gift card promotion only applies to individuals, not businesses, churches, non-profits, or other organizations.
- This promotion will not be honored unless it is currently being advertised on the BillSlasher website at the time a client submits a bill. No promotional code is necessary.
BillSlasher often runs a friend referral promotion. This promotional code cannot be applied to the individual’s own account. This promotion is strictly for new customers.
You are prohibited from publicly displaying any promotional codes or personally distributing or providing promotional codes to others.
12. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to Bill Slasher’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
To contact us please email email@example.com or send a letter to 25 Card Sound Rd, Key Largo, FL 33037..